International Permanent Fairground, Tehran, Iran
Hall No. 31A-31B-35-38-38A-38B-40-40A-41-41B-44/1-44/2
Tehran International Permanent Fairground:
Tehran International Permanent Fairground is the most famous and magnificent exhibition site in Iran. It has been spread on a large area of more than 80.000 m2 indoor and 35.000 m2 outdoor spaces. 34 active exhibition halls are hosting more than 70 different exhibitions every year. Necessary services and requirements are available at the fairground, such as customs office, bank, insurance, 9 conference halls, internet, restaurants, truck, lift truck and winch, communication facilities and so on.
The exhibition site has been located in the best geographical situation of Tehran which makes it available easily to the all-important and necessary points and the downtown by several main highways.
Three 4 & 5 star hotels are close to the fairground, less than 5 minutes by distance.
1. Doors Southwest Highway Prayer – Seoul Street to the north – Exclusive Exhibition Road
2. South Gate Highway Prayer – Seoul Street to the north – the exhibition dedicated road – opposite the main door of the club
3. North Gate (entrance parking): Chamran Highway to the south – the next petrol station
4. North Gate (pedestrian traffic): Velenjak to the Parkway – International pedestrian bridge
5. North Gate (entry 2 Parking): St. Yemen -Street Rashid Fazlullah